viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

A World of Magic


Post written by Uxue Delgado (1. Batxi_B)



Joanne Rowling, who writes under the pseudonym J. K. Rowling, is a British writer, film producer and screenwriter. She is known for being the author of the series of Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages and The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

She started writing in June 1990. While she was travelling by train from Manchester to London, the train had problems and the trip was delayed. In that moment, she got the idea of Harry and the School of wizards and witches.

Harry Potter talks about the fight between Harry Potter and the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who murdered Harry's parents in order to conquer the magical world.

I liked the book a lot. I wanted to read a book in English, and my friends suggested reading Harry Potter. At first, I thought I was not going to understand or like It. I started to read and I enjoyed it a lot. I will continue reading the saga in English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.